Monday, January 19, 2009

Tagged!


6 Quirky Things About Me:
1. I have a slight obsession with making everything in my home perfect...most likely because I work in model homes all day. I literally have to have magazines in perfect piles on my coffee table, candles burning, bows tied around my towels in my guest bath, etc...
2. For some reason I tend to make things up...an example, I will say "hey David, didn't we have such and such...", and he will look at me like I am crazy, and I realize that I either dreamed it up, or just literally made it up in my head! :)
3. I, like Haley, must change out of my clothes and shoes and into my pajamas as soon as I get home. I will literally go shower as soon as I set my purse down, get into my pj's, and then cook dinner...That way I can just relax and eventually crawl into bed without having to go through all the trouble of getting ready for bed when I am half asleep...
4. I love kids, and no matter where I am, I bend down to their level and talk to them face to face. I call all little girls "princess" and all little boys "handsome" without thinking and some of them do tend to get scared of me!
5. I get hungry every two hours and it is so crazy that I actually have bags of trail mix in my car so that I can feed my hunger at anytime. If I am hungry for too long I become a huge grouch...
6. When I asked David to come up with one quirky thing about me he said "you always have to be doing something!". I literally cannot sit at home on my day off...I have to have my whole day planned out and am constantly on the go. I get bored very easily, so keep myself going, which David is going to hate once we start having day's off together! :)

I tag: Christy

0 comments: